Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Chamonix

I had the pleasure of spending the past weekend skiing in Chamonix. Without much snow in Leysin, we decided it was best to trek down the mountain and across the valley into France. Beautiful bluebird days, but Chamonix even seemed to have a less than normal amount of snow.

Addie, Darby and me are ready to go


Shredding


We skiied Argentiere on Saturday and had close views to Mont Blanc




Here I am admiring the beauty of western Europe's highest peak


Addie, Paul, Darby and me


Me and Addie






Live video






This is me in a heap of snow as I went down

And after the snow settled...




And there's Addie!


Lunch break


On the chairlift








We did get tired...


...but not enough to stop




Apres-ski




Sunday we skied at Brement in Chamonix so we had a different view of Mont Blanc




Lovin' life




It was a little icy on this run....here's where the fall began


I continued sliding down the mountain and almost took out the camera man, Paul...Finally I came to a stop


This is how much I love Chamonix


And of course, Veggie Booty making an appearance

1 comment:

  1. sweet... you should get some tunes on your blog though. playlist.com that shit!

    ReplyDelete