Sunday, February 6, 2011

Paris

I traveled to Paris this past weekend to visit my friend Howie who's currently working at a new bakery in the heart of Paris. I arrived with Neyer and Mary on Friday night. On Saturday, we enjoyed the bakery and strolled through the city enjoying the sights, sounds and food. I also had fun playing with my new camera.

Walking through the city, we came across this sweet ride


Walking around Montmarte






Did some people watching and also watched this sidewalk artist sketch a tourist.


Now up by the Sacre Coeur


Cool view of the Eiffel Tower




Sacre Coeur




Enjoying the view and the people watching








Always checking out the bikes


Howie working at the bakery




I ate that black bread sandwich for lunch...it was squid ink that made it black. It was delicious.


Neyer


Mary picking out a treat


Some views from the outside














The ceiling of the bakery




Howie, Mary and Neyer


This was our lunch spot




This picture is sweet


We walked all the way from Sacre Coeur to look for Quasimodo...we even looked inside






we had a delicious French meal at a restaurant away from all the tourist attractions


Steak =)






Neyer and Howie..I then made them the subjects of my shots as I played with my new camera














I even tried a double-exposure....I'll keep working on these


The ever-famous, Moulin Rouge






No comments:

Post a Comment