Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Scotland

After Poland, I flew from Gdansk to Glasgow where I began my travels in Scotland. Though I flew in to Glasgow, I took the train to Edinburgh where I spent three nights. I enjoyed Scotland a lot. Edinburgh was a nice city and Fort William, at the foot of the Highlands, was beautiful. Glasgow was nothing special, but fortunately I was only there for one night to see an acoustic Ryan Adams (NOT to be confused with Bryan Adams) concert.

Here are some photos that I took on the Royal Mile in Edinburgh







Haggis....intestines of some kind of animal


Changing out of sweaty clothes after running up Ben Nevis, the highest point in the UK.


Some views of the Scottish Highlands while making the descent from Ben Nevis.
















Enjoying a pint after the run




No comments:

Post a Comment